Saturday, September 02, 2006

Supporting Murder


On cnn.com about a month ago there was an article, "Officials: Dad kills neighbor accused of molesting girl"

Now, I've thought about this.
Quite a bit.

(that's him, in the middle)

Good for him!


His daughter was two - too young to make up stories about inappropriate subjects. The man had already called the police to report indecent exposure. So - if this guy did molest this little girl and her dad killed him - Great. (There is a better recap at Conn Post on line.)

Now - Obviously, I am believing the little girl's story. Because I have no reason not to, I absolutely can not believe after working with children that young and having been molested myself around that age that a child makes that up.

That little girl will never be able to erase that from her mind. It's like a burn victim with a scar on their face; it's there. And even with surgery and make up and great self esteem ... it's still there.

The abuser probably would have gotten some insanely non-appropriate-to-the-crime punishment like 10 years in Prison so, no; I am really glad that her dad did that.

Props to him.

1 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY agree with u i would have done the same thing that father did! and as for u i'm sorry *jenny blows u kisses*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home