Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Three Strikes!


So, I love baseball.

I especially love baseball analogies in reference to anything, "Man, he got to third base last night!" "swing batta, batta" and, of course, "Three strikes (of anything)."

So, as I was driving about yesterday I decided that I needed to find a way to weed out the over-populated highways and biways of Omaha and Council Bluffs.

Three strikes... hm.

Suddenly, inspiration struck! Well, literally, - it almost struck me!

Blue plates.

Blue hair.

Blue Tag hanging from the rearview mirror.

1, 2, 3 and you ARE out!

I drive a 15 passanger van for the school and it's HUGE, I am still at a loss as to how she missed it. (Rather, didn't see it and then missed hitting it!)

I'm not a patient person to begin with and like I told (my mom?) I live on my second strike, anyway, but people come on! If you didn't three strikes God wouldn't give them to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home