Saturday, August 05, 2006

You've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard....

"At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Ready?

i) I just quit my job today. I took three calls; was insulted to the point of crying on the third and walked out.


ii) Went on a meandering walk with someone a week ago and JUST NOW realized that they probably didn't enjoy it very much, except he was bored so.. and now I think, "Why am I wasting time on this person?" (* he's great, but not for me.)

iii) Realized about 4 hours ago that there is someone who I DO like to spend time with but won't be able to because the various roles I play. Figures.

iv) My heart is broken for Israel and Lebanon. I do NOT understand why people have to make thing bad for others; then the government gets involved to "fix" the problem and, OH! It gets worse.

(see: foxnews.com: "Fighting in Lebanon increases sharply as both Israel and Hezbollah seek to inflict maximum damage before U.N. cease-fire." Great guys, make it worse!)

v) Shout out to Glennboy & Glo; I was high on coke, low on sleep and seriously incoherent but they still let me comment on Floyd Landis - can someone PLEASE explain to me why he was doing drugs? He wasn't even placing - don't you think he'd would have REALIZED that it would seem just a might bit suspicious? ugh.

vi) As I hypertexted in "coke.com" I had to pick 1) my continent, 2) my country and finally my language. My question is: The US doesn't have an "official" language, and they only offered English and Spanish (ha ha, I almost typed "spanglish,") but French *is* an official language in Louisiana. But coke.com doesn't offer it. Why not?

vii) I've decided that being a realist is detrimental to your health; being a hopeless romantic, however, kills you faster. I suppose the best thing to be is a simple optimist - completely naive (if possible).

well, what do you think?

2 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I thought I was having one of those "Can everything possibly happen to me at once?" days.

Things will get better for you...I am unsure on the Israel/Lebanon issue (I mean it getting better) But I DO know that life will get better for you...It has to..can you imagine life being WORSE than what it is right now?

At least you have your coke!

As for the language issue...I think they need to pick one (English pref. since I know English :P ) and make everyone adapt to that language...If I go to Mexico, no one will speak English for me (unless they want something) and a friend of mine is in Germany and at the McD's there, they wont take an order unless you say it in GERMAN!!! They arent changing for her...so why cant America CHOOSE ONE?!?!? I dont know, because Bush is our President??

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger meg said...

HA, Kayla - and I didn't even tell you about getting attacked by the birds and Slamming My HEAD in the VAN door. Life is goooooooooooooood.


hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home