Tuesday, September 05, 2006

oh... what to say?


You know - I have like... five things
I really want to comment on.
I guess I'll just start and see where I go with it.



(!) A friend of mine calls last night while I'm putting a chair together. ((Yes, A chair.)) Anyway, she asks, "What are you doing?"
And I reply and then I say, "I need an allen wrench."
And she says, "What's an allen wrench?"


Are you kidding me?
You don't know what an allen wrench is?

(~) I'm hanging out with S-, and we're talking. It's all good. And the topic turned to, imagine!, the singles ward and then on to -- oh, that's right! Marriage. Okay. Then he says, "you know, why does this keep coming up?"

I am continually flabbergasted by him. He's great but..

(*) I'm looking at moving when I'm done with school. (Obviously.) (This was one of the thing S- and I were talking about.) And I really wonder about where I'm s'posed to be headed. Weirdness.

(!) Freaking THRILLED about my service learning project. I'm working with the Girl Scouts and I can't even imagine all the great things I'll get to do.

(#) Beyond excited for the Deaf events; not quite so scared to go up and just say, "Hey." I've been looking at this culture more and more and am just so incredibly WOW. It's awesome.

(+) Mildly irritated by I-dub. Is there some reason you hold our money hostage?

And why are we catering to crazy eighteen and nineteen year olds? Hold them accountable! I'm sick of waiting for people to catch up. I completely understand that I'm older (believe me!) but this behavior is coming from our "non-traditional" "adult" students, too!!!

What is this???

My advice for today comes from the amazing B. Welsch: "Think positive!"

1 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger meg said...

Well, you know.
"Bahstuns awful fah away."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home