Monday, November 20, 2006

what would you do?

So - here's my assignment from class:

"You are standing on an overpass, over a train track with another person.

Down the track, within sight but out of earshot is a group of little (Deaf) kindergartners playing on the track.

A train is rushing towards them.

If you push off the person standing next to you, you save those 20 kindergartners. If not, they die.

What do you do and WHY?"

ovay. I don't know.


I woke up this morning signing. You know that sleepy-fuzz time that you feel yourself slipping into before you actually fall asleep? Well, I was hanging out there this morning and I was ... I don't know... but I was signing and I knew I was signing but I couldn't stop because I couldn't ... talk.

THEN, I'm such an idiot. ugh

'ever played scrabble with a D guy? yeah, didn't think so. oy.


BUT! I found the purple egg!

2 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I see the spammers got you. That sucks. I'd save the 20 kids. Unless the person next to me was a family member. Then I'd have to let the kids go. Sorry. I don't even know them. Yeah, I'm a cold hearted person. What's with the purple egg? I had to blog as anonymous, I can't remember my password... Senility, it's not just for grandmas anymore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home