Friday, October 06, 2006

When It Rains It Pours!


Heck, yes, I'm talking about Morton Salt!

We were playing a game in ASL I class similiar to Adverteasing when the girl spelled, "W-h-e-n i-t r-a-i-n-s..." and I laughed and spelled "M-o-r-t-o-n S-a-l-t." The girl looked at me, amazed; how did you know that?

Hello! How do you not know?

Then, we did a game, a matching game like "Abercrombie &..." (Fitch, for those of you who couldn't figure it out).

I started with "Yoko Ono," and the girl goes... "what?"
What really cracked me up though was when I signed "She was mentioned in a Barenaked Ladies song," because, who, besides me would reference something that obscure? I was probably the only person in the world who liked that song.

I was stupefied! Really?
But all over the place unless it was really, really pop-culture-ish - nothing. She was a total blank. I don't get it.


But, on the same vein - guess what?

Four days ago I was like - hm - I think I'd like to find a boyfriend. Okay, not really the whole thought - it was more of a blimp on my radar - "don't have a guy to hang out with." But suddenly I meet a guy at ISD's homecoming, G--- and then Have Dinner with E---, wow!

truly, when it rains it pours.


Just an update for those that need to know - hey hey hey the green monster has a new set of {that's right! SET of!} brand new tires! whooo hooo!

Amen, sister!

2 Comments:

At 2:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meghan, I think you meant a "blip" on the radar...unless of course you're talking about me...then "blimp" would be totally appropriate.

Love you silly girl!
Aunt Mo

 
At 7:13 AM, Blogger clair said...

Meg you're funny! You're blog is better then a any book!;)

And if you're wondering I'm reading old posts b/c there are no new ones to read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home