Monday, January 01, 2007

It's trite! It's banal! It's... New Years Resolutions!

SO! I'm SUPER excited because I have three! Count 'em THREE! new years resolutions.

Are you ready?

OKAY.

1) (damn, I already forgot).... oh, okay -

1) WEEKLY EXCITEMENT! AND! for those of you hanging out on myspace with me - they'll be put up as bulletins SO you can JOIN ME ~ provided my weekly excitment isn't like a day at the spa.

2) Be QUIET and THINK before you speak. AND I'm really excited about it BECAUSE together the letters say "QT" and so I am going to Doodle It on everything and hopefully it will help. What do you think?

3) OH, ho! No crazy, perfectionist goals this year. For example: I will lose 20 pounds. I will NOT. I will try to be healthy, I will find ways to walk more BUT I will not hold myself to an arbitrary number of pounds lost!

(100 pounds! I want to be anorexic!)


A friend of mine, so cute, sent me this:

Hey Miss

May your new years bring you all that you wish! But be careful WHAT you wish for ;)

I seriously hope this year brings you a place, a job, money, and a guy!

Because you have to have a daughter for my son to marry!!!!

I love ya!

So, I thought. HMMMM. how could I possibly incorporate these into my three ~ and ONLY three ~ resolutions? Understand now, my primary concern was maintaining the intent of goal three --- no mad-crazy goals! And I realized! AHA!

A place: well, I had a dream and now I have goal. I'll keep you posted .... there will probably be a moving/ pizza party in 18 months.

A job: WHOOO HOOO! ISD called me back and wants me as a sub-house parent and I could NOT be more excited. The hours are eclectic and random ~ just like me!

Money: Well, with the job I'll have money, right? And there is always Uncle Sam!

A guy: OH! PLAY NOW! Tell me - which number is your favorite? 47, 56, 45


oh! gotta run. ENJOY THE RANDOM LINKS!

love, meg

2 Comments:

At 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats my favorite number???

I like 47...

I hope that the number is ok to like LOL because I have no idea what the number 47 stands for...

I like your new years resolutions...

Mine are to make it to 2008. Pretty good goal huh?

Kayla

 
At 3:02 AM, Blogger meg said...

phenomenal.

47, huh?

okay. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home