Thursday, December 28, 2006

my fire went out

before I begin... I just found a site - www.enjoynachos.com hehehe

anyway.


I've always wanted to teach. That's it.

But, I really like sign language, too.

Now, common sense would dictate you put the two together and teach Deaf kids, right?

well, apparently not.
I hate my life right now.
I love everything I am doing and where I am living and who I am friends with but.. it sucks.
I want my own place, to finally be done with school and to be teaching.

WELL - that last part can not happen unless I:
stay where I am
stay in school for another two years (to get my bachelors).

on the one hand -- -GREAT!- okay.
on the other hand --- OMG! Please! I will work at effin' walmart, okay? I want my OWN place with my OWN stuff that is MINE.

but, then again, I also want to be dating.... what?!?!

1 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Meghan! Just remember...good things come to those who wait!

Love,
Aunt Mo

PS I hope you don't hate ME! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home