Saturday, December 23, 2006

"Why Meghans Should Not Stay Up Late"

This is rant. I know that it's a rant and I know that it's whiny. whiney. I don't know how to spell whine-y. deal with it.

Friday: No school. Great. Have to go anyway for grad prep. whatever. (it was fine, it was great. i got to see this guy, okay, two guys that i have mad crazy crushes on. fiiiiiiiiiine.)

Saturday; No school BUT have to go for graduation. fine. it's fine. (are you still believing me?)

Sunday: I think I'm changing wards. I don't know how Ginn does it.

Monday: Oh! First day of break and how is Meg? Sick. SICK. And where is Meg? At school. With Nick. KUDOS to NICK WARE for being able to volunteer his time and efforts selflessly with and a smile. YOU ROCK. So, driving home and , oh, yeah, the Green Monster DIES at the end of the off ramp into lake manawa. The kid behind me started to honk so I got out, pointed to my flashers and (screamed) "What part of this don't you understand?" I think I scared him. hm. Okay. BUT BUT ISD Called and wanted an interview on Tuesday. ((Think this through... no car! ~~ Thanks for your wheels, mum! ~~))

Tuesday: STILL VERY SICK. NO MONSTER. BUT!!! The interview went okay. I hope. I don't know. damn. and I'm lonely. crackheadedness all the way around.

Wednesday: STILL SICK. decide I should take care of the monster. don't follow through. my dog (Charlie brown) is getting worse. Went to MCC for their Christmas Sign Language - thing. What the hell? I don't know and left early.

Thursday: Feeling Better!! Charlie Brown--feeling worse, crap. My parents will probably have to put him to sleep after the holidays. He's really having a hard time.
Took my car to the shop. Estimates between "151.49" and 700.00 to fix the monster.
(Donations can be sent via IWCC @ 2700 College Road, CB, IA 51503)

Friday: When I moved to NY my friend Damon sent me this in an email: "I still feel ill, but feel better after super-hack-snot-coughs" need I say more? Monster is ready - only 500 and some odd change. I think. (thanks dad!)
Charlie Brown has to be put to sleep, hello! Today. what the ... * sigh *
Haven't heard from ISD. okay, it has only been two days. okay.
I did get to go party with my Aunt Mo -- HAPPY HAPPY MO!! but... It's 4 on the flip side (Saturday) and I am not even close to being sleepy. *sigh*

I hate vacations. and I still have almost two weeks to go.

1 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger clair said...

so you did move to ny for a 2nd time. and had anther guy friend named damon?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home