Thursday, January 04, 2007

HP

January 3, 2007

Hewlett Packard:


I purchased an extemely overpriced Compaq nc6220 a year ago. (Okay! Maybe 18 months ago.) It was a wonderful piece of computer hardware once I realized, bought and installed Windows so it actually did what I wanted it to.

My laptop was a "want," I wanted it so I bought it. However, it was not a "need." A friend of mine needed a computer as our studies are insanely difficult and long, so I let her borrow my computer.

Foolish? Perhaps, but really How much damage could one do to a laptop that can not be fixed by wiping off the harddrive and starting over? There is nothing so sacred on my computer that I wouldn't be willing to let a friend borrow it for a few weeks.

BUT my built=in CD/DVDrom DISAPPEARED.
((Have you seen Jeff Dunham?
"The elephant disappeared! It just ******* disappeared!"))

(just like my CD player!)

Anyway, not only is my CD/DVD r No Where to be found, when I turn it on I get that "wrong disk" messages that people would get when they turned on computers but had left old floppys in. Something like... I don't remember and That Part really doesn't matter BECAUSE I can ctrl+alt+delete and then it goes away BUT it's a pain in the tuckus.

My Point? How the HECK do I get my CD/DVDr to act the way it's supposed to?? Really, this is the only thing I care about because I'm out of CDs and need to re-burn my bnl greatest hits.

Please advise. soon.

Yours most cordially,




meghan leigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home